AND THE WINNERS ARE...
Katie Nelson: CLICK HERE to see her Pinterest page
Debbie Rhodes: CLICK HERE to see her Pinterest page
Kristen Varian: CLICK HERE to see her Pinterest page
Michelle Teeple-Smith: CLICK HERE to see her Pinterest page
Want free beads? You know you do! We all do!
Enter The Beadin' Path Favorite Things GiveAway!
You might win a $50 Online or In-Store Shopping Voucher!
HOW TO ENTER SWEEPSTAKES
See Official Rules go to pinterest.com/beadinpath and follow us.
In your Pinterest profile, create a new board called The Beadin' Path Pin To Win. The board name must include The Beadin' Path products or designs and be categorized under DIY & Crafts.
Pin 10 or more of your favorite products or designs, from beadinpath.com OR pinterest.com/beadinpath/what-s-in-our-shop/. Include #beadinpath in the description of each pin.
Email the URL link of your The Beadin' Path Pin to Win board to
for a chance to win one of four $50 BeadinPath.com gift cards.
Get Inspired & Get Pinning! All entries are due by June 16, 2012
NO Purchase Necessary. Open only to residents of the 50 United States and D.C., 18 years of age and older. Ends: 6/1612. For complete details see the official Rules below.
1. HOW TO ENTER: Beginning on June 1, 2012 through June 16, 2012 ("Promotion Period"), go to pinterest.com/beadinpath and follow us. You must be a member of Pinterest to follow us. To become a member of Pinterest, you may go to pinterest.com to request membership or email a request to
and an invitation from The Beadin' Path will be sent to the email address provided by you. Membership to Pinterest is free. Only one (1) email request per person permitted. Pinterest membership is not guaranteed by The Beadin' Path. Please allow up to two business days for a response to any requests directed to the
After you follow us, create a The Beadin' Path Pin to Win Board. The board name must include The Beadin' Path and be categorized under DIY & Crafts ("Board"). Your Board should contain 10 or more “favorite bead things" products or design ideas, available at beadinpath.com OR http://pinterest.com/beadinpath/what-s-in-our-shop/. Pin 10 of your favorite things from BeadinPath.com and put a #beadinpath in the description of each pin. Pins & products from other websites will not count toward the 10 pin minimum requirement.
Use of any robotic, automatic, programmed or similar entry method or more than one entry during the Promotion Period will void all entries and result in disqualification. Only one (1) Board entry per person permitted during the Promotion Period.
Then, to enter, email the URL link of your Board and the email address where you would like to be contacted if you are selected as a winner, to
for your chance to win a prize. Email must be received during the Promotion Period.
2. ELIGIBILITY: Open only to residents of the 50 United States and D.C., 18 years of age and older as of June 1, 2012 except for employees of The Beadin' Path, Inc. (“Sponsor”), and its affiliates, subsidiaries and agencies (collectively “Promotion Parties”), Pinterest and its affiliates and subsidaries, and members of each of their respective immediate families or persons living in the same household. Void where prohibited.
3. RANDOM DRAWING: Winners will be selected in a random drawing on or about June 17, 2012 from among all entries received. Drawing will be conducted by Sponsor. Odds of winning will depend upon the number of eligible entries received. Winners will be notified by e-mail, and will be required to sign and return any required Affidavit of Eligibility, Release of Liability and a Publicity Release within seven (7) days of attempted delivery or prize will be forfeited and an alternate winner selected. The return of any prize/prize notification as undeliverable may result in disqualification and an alternate winner will be selected.
4. PRIZE: Four (4) Prizes: A $50.00 The Beadin' Path Gift Card, redeemable at beadinpath.com or in person at The Beadin' Path, 15 Main Street, Freeport, Maine. Approximate Retail Value ("ARV"): $50.00. Total prize value: $200.00. Limit one prize per family/household. No substitution or transfer of prize permitted by winner. Prize valid toward merchandise only and may not be redeemed for cash. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value. Prizes are available to be won. Unclaimed prizes will not be awarded, at Sponsor's option.
5. GENERAL RULES: All income taxes resulting from acceptance of prize are the responsibility of winner. By entering sweepstakes, entrant accepts and agrees to these Official Rules and the decisions of Sponsor, which shall be final in all matters. By accepting prize, winner agrees to hold Promotion Parties, Pinterest, their affiliates, directors, officers, employees and assigns harmless against any and all claims and liability arising out of use or redemption of prize or participation in the promotion. Acceptance also constitutes permission to the Promotion Parties to use winner’s name, likeness for marketing purposes without further compensation or right of approval, unless prohibited by law. Promotion Parties are not responsible for lost or late mail, or for technical, hardware or software malfunctions, lost or unavailable network connections, or failed, incorrect, inaccurate, incomplete, garbled or delayed electronic communications whether caused by the sender or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in this sweepstakes, or by any human error which may occur in the processing of the entries in this sweepstakes. If, in the Sponsor's opinion, there is any suspected evidence of tampering with any portion of the promotion, or if technical difficulties compromise the integrity of the promotion, the Sponsor reserves the right to modify or terminate the sweepstakes in a manner deemed reasonable by the Sponsor, in its sole discretion. In the event of termination, prize will be awarded from among all entries received as of termination. In the event a dispute arises as to the identity of a potentially winning entrant, entries will be declared made by the authorized account holder of the e-mail address submitted at the time of registration. "Authorized account holder" is defined as the natural person who is assigned to an e-mail address by an Internet Access Provider, on-line service provider, or other organization (e.g., business, educational institution, etc.) that is responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domain associated with the submitted e-mail address.
6. WINNERS LIST: For the names of the winners, available after June 20, 2012 please visit link from BeadinPath.com's home page.
SPONSOR: The Beadin' Path, Inc. 15 Main Street, Freeport, ME 04032.
This sweepstakes is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by Pinterest.